What Is Astratek?
Astratek is a composite insulating coating, representing a liquid water-dilutable composition comprised of acrylic copolymers, special lightweight fillers and modifying agents. Astratek Insulation is a homogeneous liquid suspension (paste), which can be applied to the surface with a brush or sprayer. After drying Astratek forms a solid and flexible coating of an ordered microporous structure with heat-shielding and anticorrosion properties.
The ordered microporous structure of the coating gives an exceptionally low thermal conductivity.
The oxide film of Astratek’s surface provides high reflectivity and a low heat absorbtance coefficient.
Cumulative actions of low thermal conductivity, emissivity and absorbtance coefficients result in a high thermal resistance to the heat flow, and provide a high-performance of our ultrathin Astratek insulator.
Astratek's Main Properties:
1. The working coat thickness - from 1 mm to 3 mm;
2. Our insulating coatings can be easily applied by brush or sprayer;
3. 1 mm of Astratek can replace about 50 mm of conventional fiber insulation;
4.Astratek’s life cycle on the object is 15 - 30 years.
Astratek’s Main Benefits:
- Prevents surface frost penetration and insulates heat bridges;
- Considerably reduces or eliminates condensation;
- Adheres to any substrates and surfaces even curved and formed and located in tight areas;
- Easy application saves installation time when compared to other insulation methods;
- Lightweight, does not add the excessive weight load to building constructions
Application temperatures from +5 to +150°C;
- Operation temperatures -60 to+200°С (possible pick temperature +260°С (during 1-2 hours);
- Environmentally friendly.
List of certificates and documents
|1||Technical Specification||TU 5768-002-62584336-2009|
|2||Sanitary-hygienic Certificate||№ 34.12.01.576.П.000322.10.09 of 23.10.2009|
|3||Fire Safety Certificate||№ ССПБ.RU. ОП058. Н.00131 of 16.11.2009|
|4||Conformance Certificate||№ РОСС RU.AB48.H02260 of 03.12.2010|
|5||Certificate of the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision||№ РРС 00-36971 of 08.12.2009|
|6||Certificate of the Russian Federation Ministry of Regional Development (the department for housing and communal services)||№ 000008/ II-КМ-005 of 12.05.2010|
The State Estimates Regulations.
State Elemental Estimate Standards for Construction and Special Trade Construction Works
|Part 26 «Insulation Installation», tables # 26-01-025, 26-01-043, 26-01-044, 26-01-045, 26-01-046, 26-01-047, 26-01-060, 26-01-061, 26-01-062.|
|8||Type Approval Certificate of Russian Maritime Register of Shipping||№ 11.00038.141 of 29.08.2011|
|9||Certificate of Quality Management System Conformity (ISO 9001:2008)||№ 11.0027.026 of 18.01.2011|
|10||IQNet Certificate||№ RU-11.0027.026 of 18.01.2011|
Technical data (basic characteristics)
|Method А||Method В|
|Material density (t = 20°С, kg/m3)||400 ±10%||400 ±10%|
|Specific heat capacity coefficient, kJ/kg°С||1,2||1,2|
|Thermal conductivity (resulting), (t = 20°С, W/m/°С)||0,0012±10%||0,0015±10%|
|Heat absorbtance (24 h.), W/(m2°С)||0,30||0,35|
|Vapor permeability coefficient, mg/ m h Pa||0,02||0,02|
|Radiant heat-transfer coefficient (for an infrared radiation pyrometer or imager)||0,98||0,98|